Skip to content
- Brush off any debris from mushrooms with fingers or a damp paper towel, or rinse briefly under running water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- If the mushroom stem is tough, trim it before using.
- For shiitakes, stems can be removed before use.
- For portobello, gills may be removed base on individual preference. Most people prefer to keep the gills intact for more flavor.
Back to the top
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection